Welcome to NitroPack.IO!
1. After you contact us with the filled Affiliate contact form, our team will check your application.
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us: (i) that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Website and (iii) that your use of the Website is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. All sites or profiles that you use to promote yourself and/ or services connected with NitroPack must have robust original content (even when advertising is removed) – a good rule of thumb is at least 10 posts. Unsuitable Sites cannot participate under any circumstance. Unsuitable Sites include those that:
- promote or contain sexually explicit or obscene materials,
- promote violence or contain violent materials,
- promote or contain false, deceptive, libelous or defamatory materials,
- promote or contain materials or activity that is hateful, harassing, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive,
- promote or undertake illegal activities,
- are directed toward children or knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age or other applicable age threshold (as defined by applicable laws and regulations); or violate any applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, guidelines, codes of practice, industry standards, self-regulatory rules, judgments, decisions, or other requirements of any applicable governmental authority related to child protection (for example, if applicable, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-6506) or any regulations promulgated thereunder or the Children’s Online Protection Act);
- otherwise violate any intellectual property rights.
3. We will determine suitability at our sole discretion. If we reject your application due to unsuitable content, you may reapply at any time once you have complied with our suitability requirements.
4. As an affiliate partner, you are expected to regularly drive qualified sales (we require at least one sale every 180 days). Please note that personal orders do not qualify.
5. It is not allowed to use an affiliate link to purchase subscriptions for the affiliate partner’s own sites.
6. When communicating with the NitroPack team, the affiliate partner must always provide their real name, even if they are contacting us through the account of or on behalf of a client.
7. It is obligatory to clearly and publicly inform any end users if you are using NitroPack to provide optimizations for their website.
8. You will ensure that the information in your Affiliate Program application and information otherwise associated with your account on the Associates Site, including your email address, other contact information, and identification of your Site, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We may send notifications (if any), approvals (if any), and other communications relating to the Affiliate Program and the Agreement to the email address then-currently associated with your Program account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
9. Responsibility for Your Site: You will be solely responsible for your Site, including its development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it.
10. An affiliate fee from a sale is payable no earlier than 30 days after the date of the sale. The affiliate fee is cancelled and not payable to the affiliate partner if the corresponding customer receives a refund (as described in NitroPacks’s Refund policy)
11. If for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of NitroPack.IO and/or the Affiliate Program immediately, without prior notice and withhold fees. We may terminate your registered account, at our sole discretion, by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated.