New NitroPack Connector for OpenCart Released!
We've just released a new version of our OpenCart connector!
Version 2.5 for OpenCart 2.x and version 3.5 for OpenCart 3.x are now available with important new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Let’s see the features included in the release:
This is the heart of the 2.5 and 3.5 releases. We’re saying goodbye to the old-fashioned installation, and welcoming the new AutoUpdater. NitroPack.io now automatically keep your extension up-to-date with the latest updates and improvements. You no longer have to download any files or downloadables; NitroPack.io delivers them directly to you. The tool recognizes when there is a new version of the extension, and an update is available, it shows you the following alert:
NitroPack.io updates are free and using the latest version is always recommended.
Categories and subcategories now part of Product URLs
The product links in your sitemap can now be modified. You can find the feature at the bottom of Configure Cache Warmup dialog in the Fine-Tune section.
This improvement also ensures that your breadcrumbs include the category/sub-category. It is important to keep in mind that using this feature would increase the usage of your Optimizations Quota due to the higher number of pages being optimized.
- Enhancement: The NitroPack modification is no longer breaking the site in case the NitroPack.io files are missing.
- Enhancement: Better compatibility on custom OpenCart Modification systems and theme overrides.Enhancement: In case of a variation cookie change, resulting from an action in the Journal 2 and Journal 3 themes, NitroPack.io will always purge the whole page cache.
- Enhancement: In case of a variation cookie change, resulting from an action in the Journal 2 and Journal 3 themes, NitroPack.io will always purge the whole page cache.Enhancement: Better performance when fetching the optimized content.
- Enhancement: Add compatibility with Category Multi Parent by Dalibor.
- Enhancement: Better performance when fetching the optimized content.Bug fix: Fix the cookie detection for Cache Warmup on Journal 2 and Journal 3.
- Enhancement: Better compatibility on custom OpenCart Modification systems and theme overrides.
We’ve also made a lot of other bug fixes and tweaks – read the full changelog here.