“Improvement of operational efficiency. Faster time to market. Meeting customer expectations.”
These were the results of recent research, where numerous executives were asked about the most significant benefits of adopting digital software.
The truth is that after a certain level of growth, incorporating enterprise marketing tools isn’t a question of “should we” but “which ones.” That’s because as skillful as a team can be, keeping up with the myriad of tasks becomes impossible, let alone striving for efficiency.
So, in the following lines, we collected a list of the essential B2B and B2C enterprise marketing services that will help you build efficient processes and ensure you spend time on the tasks that matter most.
What To Look For In Enterprise Marketing Tools
Although labeled as “enterprise,” many tools in this category fall short when it comes to experience, performance, and usability. Hence why the following search results:
We’re trying to say that being named an enterprise is not enough.
You need to make sure that the tools you will add to your stack can meet the following criteria:
- Adaptability to Growth: Your chosen marketing tools should be able to scale with your business. This means they should handle increasing workloads and accommodate growing data without compromising performance. Also, look for tools that offer flexible pricing plans so you only pay for what you need as your business expands.
- Future-Proof Features: The best tools anticipate future marketing trends and needs. Ensure the tool is regularly updated with the latest features to keep up with the ever-evolving marketing landscape.
- Seamless Compatibility: A tool is only as good as its ability to integrate with your existing software stack. Effective integration capabilities ensure that your marketing tools can communicate and work seamlessly with your CRM, analytics platforms, and other essential business systems.
- API Access and Custom Integrations: Tools offering API access or support for custom integrations give you the flexibility to tailor your marketing ecosystem to your specific requirements.
- Intuitive Interface: The tool should have an intuitive, user-friendly interface. This minimizes the learning curve for your team and ensures that everyone can utilize its features to the fullest without extensive training.
- Personalization Options: Customization features allow you to tailor the tool to fit your unique business processes and workflows. This could include custom reporting, dashboard configurations, and the ability to set specific user roles and permissions.
Now, let’s check some of the best enterprise marketing services and how they rank against these four factors.
The Best Enterprise Marketing Tools for 2024
Whether you want to set up some automations, manage your social media accounts better, or speed up your website, the following suggestions will allow you to get the job done.
Marketing Automation and CRM
Salesforce is a global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Their comprehensive tool suite offers an integrated platform to streamline sales, customer service, marketing, and more. With Salesforce, you can nurture customer relationships, drive sales growth, and improve operational efficiency through data-driven insights and automation.
Some of their marketing solutions include:
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Cloud
- Loyalty Management
- Marketing AI
Salesforce’s best features
- Robust CRM Capabilities: A full spectrum of CRM tools that cater to various aspects of business operations, from sales and customer service to marketing automation.
- Customization and Flexibility: Highly customizable, allowing businesses to tailor the platform to their needs.
- Advanced Analytics: Features powerful analytics tools to help businesses make informed decisions based on real-time data.
- Extensive Integration Options: Easily integrates with various third-party applications, enhancing its functionality.
- Cost: The pricing can escalate quickly with additional customizations, integrations, and add-ons.
- Learning Curve: Due to its complexity and breadth of features, there can be a significant learning curve for employees, requiring comprehensive training.
- ERP/Legacy Software Compatibility: Integrating Salesforce with existing enterprise systems can also be complex and may require additional middleware or custom development.
The price of Salesforce’s Marketing Suite depends on the products you want to rely on.
Marketing Cloud Personalization starts at $108,000 org/year.
If you need specific services like email marketing, analytics, and content creation, you can get the Marketing Cloud Engagement package, which starts at $1,250 org/month.
- G2: 4.3/5
- Capterra: 4.4/5
HubSpot is a renowned leader in inbound marketing, sales, and CRM software. Their platform offers an all-in-one suite of tools to help businesses attract, engage, and delight customers. By integrating a range of marketing, sales, and service applications, HubSpot simplifies the execution of comprehensive marketing strategies, enhances lead generation, and improves customer relations.
HubSpot’s best features
- Comprehensive All-in-One Platform: HubSpot offers an extensive range of tools covering various aspects of inbound marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM in one integrated platform.
- Ease of Use: Known for its user-friendly interface, HubSpot makes it easy for users to navigate and utilize its features effectively.
- Extensive Customization Options: Provides a high level of customization, allowing users to tailor marketing campaigns, email templates, and reports to their specific needs.
- Seamless Integrations: Easily integrates with various third-party applications and services and offers API keys.
- Cost: HubSpot can be quite expensive, especially as you scale up. The pricing structure is tiered, and costs can increase significantly with the addition of more contacts, users, and advanced features necessary for larger enterprises.
- Complexity in Advanced Features: While HubSpot is praised for its user-friendly interface, some of its more advanced features can be complex to set up and use. This might require dedicated staff or external consultants to manage effectively.
- Inbound Marketing Focus: HubSpot’s primary focus is on inbound marketing. Enterprises that need extensive outbound marketing capabilities might find the platform lacking in this area.
There are two enterprise plans available:
- Professional – starts at $800/mo
- Enterprise – starts at $3,600/mo
- G2: 4.4/5
- Capterra: 4.5/5
Social Media Management and Listening Tools
Hootsuite is a widely recognized social media management platform that allows businesses and individuals to centralize and streamline their social media activities. Its comprehensive suite enables you to manage multiple social media channels, schedule posts, engage with audiences, and measure the impact of your campaigns.
Hootsuite’s best features
- Suitable for All Businesses: Hootsuite is highly scalable for businesses of all sizes – from small startups to large enterprises. It efficiently manages multiple social media accounts and large volumes of social content.
- Integrations: Offers extensive integration capabilities with a wide range of social networks and third-party applications.
- Easy to Navigate: Known for its user-friendly dashboard, Hootsuite allows users to navigate and manage social media content across different platforms easily from a single interface.
- Rich Customization Options: Provides customization options, including the ability to create custom streams, schedule posts in advance, and generate tailored analytics reports.
- Bulk Scheduling Limitations: Hootsuite allows bulk scheduling of posts, but this feature has limitations in terms of the number of posts and supported formats, which can be a hindrance for large-scale social media campaigns.
- Customer Service Concerns: Some users have reported issues with customer service responsiveness and support, which can be a significant concern for enterprises relying heavily on the platform for their social media operations.
- Limited Analytics and Reporting: While Hootsuite provides analytics, the depth and customization of these analytics may not meet the needs of larger enterprises that require detailed and comprehensive reporting.
Hootsuite offers custom pricing to its Enterprise users, starting at 5 users and 50 social media accounts.
Brandwatch is a digital consumer intelligence company that provides powerful social media monitoring and analytics solutions. Trusted by 2/3 of the Forbes 100 most valuable brands, this marketing software helps businesses understand and leverage consumer insights by tracking and analyzing online conversations across social media, news, blogs, and forums. Brandwatch is an invaluable tool if you’re looking to monitor your online presence, understand customer sentiment, identify market trends, and engage with your audience more effectively.
Brandwatch’s best features
- Comprehensive Social Listening: Offers extensive monitoring capabilities across numerous digital platforms, enabling brands to capture various consumer insights.
- Advanced Analytics: Equipped with robust analytics tools that provide deep insights into social data, helping businesses make data-driven decisions.
- Customizable Dashboards: Allows users to create custom dashboards tailored to specific monitoring needs and objectives.
- Effective Campaign Tracking: Enables brands to track and measure the impact of their marketing campaigns and understand audience engagement.
- Data Overload: Brandwatch provides a wealth of data, which can be both an advantage and a challenge. The sheer volume and complexity of data can be overwhelming for users who are not well-versed in data analysis.
- Resource Intensive: To fully leverage the insights provided by Brandwatch, enterprises may need to allocate dedicated resources, including skilled analysts and strategists, which can add to operational costs.
- Complexity and Learning Curve: The platform's extensive range of features and capabilities can be overwhelming, leading to a steep learning curve. Enterprises may need to invest significant time in training and onboarding staff to effectively utilize the platform.
Brandwatch offers customized pricing plans based on the individual needs and scale of the business. Given the tailored nature of its services, prospective clients are encouraged to contact Brandwatch directly for a quote.
Email Marketing Solutions
Klaviyo is a robust email marketing platform primarily designed for e-commerce businesses. It specializes in harnessing customer data to create targeted and personalized email and SMS marketing campaigns. With Klaviyo, you can engage your customers effectively, increase sales through tailored communication, and track the performance of your marketing efforts in real time.
Klaviyo’s best features
- E-commerce Specialization: Tailor-made for e-commerce businesses, offering deep integration with e-commerce platforms and providing tools for online sales growth.
- Advanced Segmentation and Personalization: Enables highly targeted campaigns by segmenting customers based on their shopping behavior and preferences.
- Powerful Automation: Offers sophisticated automation capabilities, allowing businesses to set up triggered email sequences based on customer actions.
- Detailed Analytics: Provides comprehensive analytics and reporting tools that give insights into campaign performance and ROI.
- Template Design Limitations: While Klaviyo provides a variety of email templates, the customization options can be limited compared to other platforms. Enterprises with specific branding or design needs might find these limitations challenging.
- Limited Internationalization Features: Enterprises targeting a global audience might find Klaviyo's internationalization features (like multi-language support) limited.
- Data Management: As with any platform handling large volumes of customer data, there can be challenges in managing and segmenting data effectively within Klaviyo, particularly for enterprises with complex customer databases.
Klaviyo operates on a tiered pricing model that scales with the number of contacts:
- Email Plans: Start at a base price and increase based on the number of contacts. For instance, pricing for 500-1,000 contacts starts at $30 per month.
- Email and SMS Plans: There’s separate pricing for Email and SMS services, which also scales with the number of contacts and message volume. Pricing for 500-1,000 contacts starts at $45 per month.
- G2: 4.6/5
- Capterra: 4.7/5
Marketo Engage (Adobe)
Marketo Engage, now a part of Adobe, is a marketing automation platform known for its robust customer engagement and digital marketing capabilities. It helps businesses streamline their marketing processes, automate complex marketing campaigns, and personalize customer interactions.
Marketo’s best features
- Scale as You Grow: Marketo excels in scalability, efficiently catering to the needs of both growing businesses and large enterprises with its robust marketing automation features.
- Seamless Integration with Adobe Cloud: As part of the Adobe family, it offers seamless integration with Adobe Experience Cloud, other Adobe services, and numerous third-party tools.
- Improving Efficiency: While some report that Marketo has a steep learning curve, it offers a comprehensive set of tools and features that, once mastered, can significantly enhance marketing efficiency.
- High Level of Customization: Marketo stands out for its high level of customization, allowing businesses to tailor their marketing efforts, workflows, and data analysis to their specific needs.
- Cost: Marketo Engage is often considered one of the more expensive marketing automation options, particularly for larger enterprises that require advanced features, a large number of contacts, or extensive integration capabilities.
- User Interface: Some users find Marketo's user interface less intuitive or user-friendly compared to other platforms, which can impact efficiency, especially for new users.
Marketo provides various pricing tiers, which are typically customized based on the business's specific needs, the database's size, and the range of features required. It's advisable to contact Marketo directly for a personalized quote.
Adobe Advertising, part of the Adobe Experience Cloud, is a comprehensive digital advertising platform that enables businesses to create, manage, and optimize advertising campaigns across various channels and screens. It offers powerful tools for audience targeting, programmatic ad buying, data-driven insights, and cross-channel campaign management.
Adobe Advertising’s best features
- Cross-Channel Advertising: Allows users to manage and optimize campaigns across multiple channels, including display, mobile, video, and social media.
- Advanced Data Analytics: Integrates with Adobe Analytics for in-depth analysis and measurement of advertising performance.
- Audience Targeting and Segmentation: Leverages Adobe’s extensive data management platform for precise audience targeting and segmentation.
- Integration with Adobe Experience Cloud: Seamlessly integrates with other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, enhancing data synergy and campaign consistency.
- Dependency on the Adobe Ecosystem: For businesses heavily invested in Adobe products, there's a level of dependency that can make it challenging to integrate or switch to non-Adobe products in the future.
- Regular Updates and Changes: Adobe frequently updates its software, which, while beneficial for accessing the latest features, can require users to continuously adapt and learn new aspects of the platform.
Adobe Advertising operates on a customized pricing model, which varies based on the specific needs and scale of the business. Contact Adobe directly for a tailored quote.
Google Campaign Manager 360
Google Campaign Manager 360, part of the Google Marketing Platform, is a comprehensive digital advertising management tool designed for large advertisers and agencies. It provides a centralized platform for managing online advertising campaigns across multiple channels. Furthermore, it excels in delivering detailed campaign analytics, managing complex advertising strategies, and enabling precise targeting and optimization for maximum campaign effectiveness.
Campaign Manager 360’s best features
- Cross-Channel Campaign Management: Allows for managing and tracking advertising campaigns across various channels and devices from a single platform.
- Advanced Analytics and Reporting: Offers deep insights into campaign performance, audience data, and attribution modeling, helping advertisers make data-driven decisions.
- Integrated with Google's Ecosystem: Seamlessly integrates with other Google products, such as Google Ads, Analytics, and Data Studio, for enhanced data synergy and comprehensive campaign management.
- Precision Targeting and Bidding: Utilizes Google's advanced targeting options and automated bidding strategies to maximize ad reach and campaign ROI.
- Dependency on the Google Ecosystem: Enterprises that heavily use Google Campaign Manager 360 might find themselves becoming increasingly reliant on the Google ecosystem, which could pose challenges if they need to integrate with or transition to non-Google platforms in the future.
- Steep Learning Curve: Google Campaign Manager 360 is a sophisticated tool with a wide array of features and functionalities. This complexity can result in a steep learning curve for new users.
Google Campaign Manager 360 is typically offered through a customized pricing model based on the scale of advertising operations and the specific needs of the business. Contact Google directly for detailed pricing information.
- G2: 4.1/5
- Capterra: 4.4/5
Web Performance Optimization Services
NitroPack stands as the premier all-in-one web performance optimization service, expertly engineered to enhance Core Web Vitals, speed up page load times, and elevate user experience.
Trusted by 190,000+ websites globally, NitroPack is tailored for enterprises seeking a sophisticated yet user-friendly approach to web optimization. Our offers a comprehensive suite of advanced features – from advanced caching mechanisms and image optimization to code and font optimization, all seamlessly integrated with a built-in Content Delivery Network (CDN).
NitroPack’s best features
- Guaranteed Passed Core Web Vitals: NitroPack offers a guarantee on passed Core Web Vitals Vitals. Drastically improving loading times, interactivity, and visual stability of your web pages will not only enhance your site’s user experience but also fortify its SEO performance and conversion rates.
- Dedicated Performance Engineer: As an enterprise client with NitroPack, you gain the exclusive advantage of having a dedicated Performance Engineer assigned to your account. This means personalized oversight and expert guidance tailored to your website's specific needs.
- Unlimited Pageviews: Recognizing the expansive needs of enterprise-level operations, NitroPack offers unlimited pageviews. This feature is crucial for businesses with high traffic volumes, ensuring that your website maintains optimal performance regardless of traffic spikes or sustained high visitor numbers.
- Enterprise-Grade Features & Security: NitroPack is equipped with a suite of enterprise-grade features and security protocols. This includes advanced optimization technologies, robust data protection measures, and compliance with industry-standard security practices.
Given the tailored nature of NitroPack’s Enterprise subscription, prospective clients are encouraged to book a demo.
- G2: 4.8/5
- TrustPilot: 4.9/5
Elevate your site’s performance immediately. Get NitroPack today →
Contentsquare is a specialized solution focused on analyzing and improving the online user experience. It provides a comprehensive view of how users interact with a website or application, capturing detailed data on user behavior, such as clicks, scrolls, and mouse movements. This tool is designed to help businesses identify issues, optimize digital experiences, and enhance user satisfaction.
Contentsquare’s best features
- Real-Time User Experience Insights: Enterprises gain real-time insights into how users interact with their digital platforms, enabling immediate identification of issues and opportunities for enhancement.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction and Engagement: Monitoring and optimizing the digital experience directly contributes to increased customer satisfaction and engagement, crucial for retaining customers and encouraging repeat visits.
- Efficient Problem Resolution: Digital Experience Monitoring helps quickly pinpoint areas where users face difficulties, allowing for rapid and targeted problem resolution.
- Complex Data Interpretation: The wealth of data provided by Contentsquare can be challenging to interpret, requiring dedicated expertise or resources to translate insights into actionable strategies.
- Potential Privacy Concerns: Collecting detailed user interaction data may raise privacy concerns, necessitating strict adherence to data protection regulations and transparent user data policies.
- Cost Considerations for Large Enterprises: The pricing model of Contentsquare, especially for comprehensive monitoring features, may represent a significant investment for larger enterprises.
Contentsquare is offered through a customized pricing model based on your company’s specific needs.
- G2: 4.7./5
- TrustPilot: 4/9/5
Project Management and Collaboration Tools
Jira, developed by Atlassian, is a powerful project management and issue-tracking software widely used by software development teams. It's designed to help teams plan, track, and manage agile software development projects with customizable workflows and detailed reporting. Jira's capabilities make it a go-to tool for teams adopting Scrum, Kanban, or mixed methodologies, enabling efficient project management.
Jira’s best features
- Agile Project Management: Excellently supports agile methodologies with features like Scrum and Kanban boards, sprints, backlogs, and more.
- Customizable Workflows: Offers highly customizable workflows to suit different project needs and team styles.
- Integration Capabilities: Seamlessly integrates with a variety of developer tools and platforms, enhancing its utility in software development environments.
- User-Friendly Interface: Despite its comprehensive feature set, Jira maintains a user-friendly interface, making it accessible for both technical and non-technical team members.
- Rigid Scrum and Kanban Boards: For enterprises practicing agile methodologies, Jira’s boards can sometimes feel rigid and may not offer the flexibility required for certain agile frameworks.
- Data Migration Challenges: Migrating data into or out of Jira, especially for enterprises with existing project management systems, can be a complex and challenging process.
To get Jira’s Enterprise plan, you need to contact sales first.
- G2: 4.3/5
- Capterra: 4.5/5
ClickUp offers an all-in-one suite of services, including task management, document collaboration, goal tracking, and time management. ClickUp stands out for its flexibility, allowing users to customize the platform to fit their workflow, whether they're in software development, marketing, project management, or any other field. This adaptability makes it an excellent choice for teams looking for a multifaceted tool to streamline their operations and boost productivity.
ClickUp’s best features
- Highly Customizable: One of ClickUp's most significant advantages is its customizability, allowing teams to tailor the platform according to their needs and workflow.
- All-in-One Platform: Offers a wide array of features in one platform, reducing the need for multiple separate tools. Features include task management, document sharing, goal setting, and more.
- User-Friendly Interface: Despite its wide range of features, ClickUp maintains a user-friendly interface, making it accessible for users of varying tech proficiency.
- Robust Integration Capabilities: Integrates with many other tools and services, enhancing its functionality and flexibility for various use cases.
- Customization Overload: While ClickUp’s high degree of customization is a strength, it can also be a drawback. Finding the right balance of features and workflow configurations without overcomplicating the user experience can be challenging.
- Mobile App Limitations: While ClickUp offers a mobile application, some users find that the mobile version lacks certain functionalities available on the desktop version, which can be a limitation for teams that rely on mobile access.
ClickUp offers an Enterprise plan through a sales call.
- G2: 4.7/5
- TrustPilot: 4.5/5
- Capterra: 4.7/5
AI Tools and Services
Adobe Sensei is Adobe’s artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology. It powers intelligent features across all Adobe products to dramatically improve the design and delivery of digital experiences. Adobe Sensei uses advanced algorithms to learn from data, enabling it to perform a wide range of creative and analytical tasks. It's integrated into Adobe's Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud, enhancing capabilities in image editing, PDF document management, digital marketing, and advertising.
Adobe Sensei’s best features
- Enhanced Creativity and Productivity: Adobe Sensei automates routine tasks in creative workflows, like photo editing and graphic design, allowing enterprise teams to focus on more strategic and creative work.
- Improved Customer Experience: In digital marketing and advertising, Adobe Sensei helps create personalized customer experiences by analyzing user data and delivering targeted content and recommendations.
- Automation of Complex Processes: Adobe Sensei automates complex processes in document management, marketing campaigns, and creative workflows, increasing efficiency and reducing the likelihood of human error.
- Dependency on Adobe Ecosystem: Businesses heavily using Adobe Sensei may become reliant on the Adobe ecosystem, which could be a concern for companies looking for more flexibility or wanting to avoid vendor lock-in.
- Data Privacy and Security: As with any AI system handling large amounts of data, there are concerns regarding data privacy and security, requiring businesses to ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
Adobe Sensei's pricing is not typically standalone, as it's integrated into various Adobe products. The cost for enterprises would depend on the specific Adobe solutions they subscribe to.
Amazon Lex is a service for building conversational interfaces into any application using voice and text. It is a part of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and provides the advanced deep learning functionalities of automatic speech recognition (ASR) for converting speech to text, and natural language understanding (NLU) to recognize the intent of the text. Amazon Lex enables the creation of chatbots that can be used for various applications, such as virtual agents, conversational bots for customer service, and interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
Amazon Lex’s best features
- Ease of Creating Chatbots: Amazon Lex provides an intuitive and user-friendly platform to create conversational bots without deep expertise in machine learning, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes.
- Seamless Integration with AWS: Lex integrates easily with other AWS services and various enterprise systems, enabling businesses to build and deploy chatbots across multiple channels effectively.
- Enhanced Customer Service: By deploying chatbots, enterprises can offer 24/7 customer service, reducing wait times and improving overall customer experience.
- Dependence on AWS Ecosystem: Amazon Lex works best within the AWS ecosystem, which might be limiting for businesses not fully invested in AWS services.
- Complexity in Advanced Customizations: While Amazon Lex simplifies chatbot creation, developing more advanced, customized bots can be complex and may require programming expertise.
Amazon Lex follows a pay-as-you-go pricing model. Pricing is based on the number of text or voice requests processed by your bots.
3 Extra Nice-To-Haves Before Investing In Enterprise Marketing Tools
In our list, we highlighted the best enterprise marketing tools out there. However, as you’ve probably already realized, each category presents many other options and alternatives.
We know – building your marketing technology stack could be hard.
But before we wrap up this article, we want to give you some extra advice that might help you in the selection process.
On top of the four non-negotiables we mentioned at the start of this article – scalability, integration, user-friendliness, and customization, there are other options you should consider when selecting a tool or a service.
- Dedicated Onboarding Expert – Having a dedicated onboarding expert is an invaluable asset as they can provide your team with personalized training tailor-fit to workflows, which significantly streamlines the learning curve. Moreover, a dedicated onboarding expert can offer insights into best practices, help avoid common pitfalls, and ensure that the tool is aligned with your business objectives, thereby maximizing the return on your investment.
- High-quality support – Even if you go with the most user-friendly enterprise marketing services, there will come a time when you will have a question or face an issue. When that happens, it’s crucial to know that there is a responsive and knowledgeable support team. If they are available 24/7, that's even better.
- No vendor lock-in – Make sure to select a tool that won’t prevent you from easily transitioning to a competitor’s product or service. Just because the particular product is the best option for you today doesn’t mean there won’t be better options in the future.
So there you go.
You have a list of 14 marketing tools and services separated into 6 categories. Also, there are 7 parameters to rank them against.
It’s safe to say you’re fully equipped to select the best options and make this year the best one yet.